Save Money & Retire At Stoner’s Farm
PA Is Rated Among The Top 5 Best States to Retire!
Pennsylvania is one of the most generous states in the nation when it comes to offering an income-tax exclusion on a wide variety of retirement income. The many tax exemptions make living in Pennsylvania a wise choice!
Enjoy Very Low Utility Costs
Average Natural Gas Heating Bill:
Average Electric Bill:
Averages Based on 2,000 Sq. Ft. Single Level Villa
Save 7.8% Income Tax by Retiring in PA
MD Income Tax on Retirement: 4.75%
PA Income Tax on Retirement: 0%
Carroll County Local Income Tax: 3.05%
PA Local Income Tax on Retirement: 0%
PA State & Local Income Tax Benefits
- Social Security Benefits …TAX EXEMPT
- Public and Private Pension Funds …TAX EXEMPT
- Inheritance to a Surviving Spouse …TAX EXEMPT
- IRA Withdrawals Taken Upon Retirement after age 59 …TAX EXEMPT
- Life Insurance Proceeds Payable to a named Beneficiary or to a Descendant’s Estate …TAX EXEMPT
Individual tax circumstances may vary. The counsel of a financial advisor should be sought on an individual basis.
Ready to take advantage of these incentives?
It’s a great time to retire, and these added bonuses make living in Adams County, Pennsylvania even better. Give us a call or send a message to schedule a tour today!